[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

The feds killed Michael in cold blood. He shot in self-defense. Trump admitted to ordering a hit. What more do we have to suffer through?! Why won't anybody help?

the "leaders" of the city are now announcing that they want no more outside assistance or news coverage.
Sounds like they’ve either been cowed or bought, then. I’d keep that in mind when you vote.
Is it fair to call her a CUNT since she's a TRAITOR to the cause and has gotten at least a half dozen people brutally arrested in the last three days?
Honestly? Probably not. Calling her a TRAITOR, sure. But using that other term makes for lousy PR, and is going to taint you with a misogynistic halo, which is then going to lead people to automatically assume you must be a rapist stalker type because only THOSE kind of people use “that word“ unironically.

In all seriousness, I think you may need to to take this (unfortunately forced) moment to step back and reset a bit, because you’re going to have a hard time winning/keeping people‘s trust if they think you’re insulting other people who are supposed to be on your side, especially if other folks are filling their heads with propaganda that you’re some kind of loony madman.

Also, don’t let anything take away your vote. Get it in early if you can.

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
Somehow I missed this one:

Holy fucking shit. Someone gets run over, breaking both their legs, and the dispatcher decides that is the time for political commentary....

How has no one mentioned this BS today yet?
Because it has literally become the status quo, that’s why.

Because you know what’s more thrilling and arousing to these control freaks than raping/choking another human being? Raping/choking entire cities, that’s what.

—Patrick

Last edited:
Which is completely intentional on the part of Republicans, I'm sure.
Intentional for the benefit of the GOP, if not by the GOP.
Desperate people make lousy decisions, and somebody is trying to capitalize on that fact, that's for certain.

There has got to be some kinda way to instill that level of desperation into the likes of McConnell/Barr/et al. Knock them off-balance, make them sweat. Right now, they're way too comfortable doing what they're doing, which gives them such an air of impunity. They need to be shaken hard enough that they start making their own mistakes.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Holy fucking shit. The US is going to go nuts tonight.

1 cop charged in Breonna Taylor case. For shooting through the walls into other apartments, not for killing Breonna. His bail is set at $15,000. Breonna's boyfriend - who was acting in self defense - had his bail set at $250,000.

Unfucking real.

Well, I guess not really that surprising, all things considered.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Headline: one officer indicted on criminal charges in Breonna Taylor case

Reality: none of those charges are related to the death of Breonna Taylor

Dave

Staff member
As someone so succinctly put it, he's not in trouble for shooting AT Breonna, he's in trouble for MISSING Breonna with his shots.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY that court could legitimately come to the conclusion that these people did not, in some way, contribute to Breonna’s untimely death. The only possible excuses I can think of are either qualified immunity or some kind of “accidental” determination. But if you’re deliberately firing blindly through a barrier, it’s hardly an “accident” now, is it?

—Patrick

I'm fairly certain that they are hiding behind qualified immunity. Which is yet another example of why it should be abolished.
That's kind of what I was getting at, and I fully expect this incident will ultimately end up being one of the reasons Wikipedia eventually cites as leading to its abolition.

--Patrck

There are signs up around the many political office-seeker signs in Mesa, claiming "FREE KYLE RITTENHOUSE!"

I think I need to go crawl under a rock.

--Patrick