The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

I bought one of those. I used the whole God damn bottle in like a weekend. At least this tin will last me a good two weeks.

These are hitting me like a truck though, holy shit. It's only been half an hour and I'm already buzzing through to my toes. Only half of one next time.

Im getting a little drunk, today on my birthday. It's a special year. I turn 37. An odd number, but it was the year I knew, back in 2014, that I'd be finished and licensed as a dentist. Well it's here, and tomorrow I get to go into the hospital and operate in the OR on special needs patients under general anesthesia, so I guess all that hard work did indeed bear fruit. Of course, that is why I emphasize a "little drunk". Gonna need a good night's rest for tomorrow.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think the bartender was trying to kill me. When I mix Tito's and sprite at home, I generally go 50 50 and people in discord look at me like I'm putting a gun to my head... I shit you not this guy was giving me 80% Tito's drinks. I watched him pour.

I think the bartender was trying to kill me. When I mix Tito's and sprite at home, I generally go 50 50 and people in discord look at me like I'm putting a gun to my head... I shit you not this guy was giving me 80% Tito's drinks. I watched him pour.
Clearly he was trying to get into your pants.

Mental note: when finishing off a bottle of rum along with finishing a bottle of Coke, do NOT let the ratio favor the rum side.

Feeling pretty tipsy after just one glass. Whoopsie.

I just got married a few weeks ago but my wife is already talking divorce. But don’t worry, I mentioned Breakfast At Tiffany’s and mentioned that we both kinda liked it so it’s all good

I have developed a taste for tequila in my older age. I think it's my body just deciding it needs a quicker way to die.

I was at the pot shop up here (one of the nicest ones I've ever seen) and I was buying some oil and they had a 4/20 week sale and deals and stuff and they gave me a bottle of what I assumed was weed pop. I get back to where I'm staying, pop it open and take a slug.

It's the vilest tasting thing I've ever had. It just tastes like if Jones soda had a festive 4/20 weed flavoured soda. It made me instantly gag.

I look it up and apparently it's supposed to be beer flavoured but it just tastes like I'm drinking something mixed with shake,

Been on the wagon for a few months and decided I wanted a fun weekend so I picked up some of this:

1698187693349.png

It's weed syrup to mix with whatever. I got the watermelon because I'm a sucker for artificial watermelon flavour.

I am so jealous. We dont have that in germany. I am so tired of smoking and baking is such an arduous task.

And watermelon is the best flavor hands down.