[PC Game] League of Legends

He looks like a blast. I love mobile bruisers, and he looks like he can jungle like a beast.

Except I suck at jungling.

So, I've been playing the hell out of this lately in what little free time I've had and I've been playing the crap out of Annie. Loving her.

I can hold lanes with her really well, providing that I don't get zerged by the other heroes. She starts off kind of weak, but once you have Tibbers leveled all the way up.... save the stun, Disintegrate, Tibbers, dead champion.

I've played some of the standard matches, but am sticking mostly to bot matches so I can get some more champions and runes.

I'm only up to lvl 6, now.

I love Ahri,too. Great DPSer with fast cooldwon and inbuild Spell Vamp.
Have been playing Garen a lot lately,as well as Soraka if we needed a support.

I actually played support for the first time ever the other day, because Ravenpoe called AP-mid in our premade group. Kayle's literally the only support character I own, and only because I got her for free at the end of Season 1.

But it took advantage of the fact tat I'm not great at last hitting and by mid-late game I was extremely tanky and could keep our Twitch alive long enough to shred the other team.

I actually played support for the first time ever the other day, because Ravenpoe called AP-mid in our premade group. Kayle's literally the only support character I own, and only because I got her for free at the end of Season 1.

But it took advantage of the fact tat I'm not great at last hitting and by mid-late game I was extremely tanky and could keep our Twitch alive long enough to shred the other team.
You can get Alister for free if you like their facebook page. He makes a great tanky support, and while built for support his healing isn't that great, he is the king of CC and tower pushing.

Well, I was doing well with the community, but the last group I had were berating this person for sucking even though they explicitly said they're brand new to the game. It's a freakin' bot match, dude, get over it.

Well, I was doing well with the community, but the last group I had were berating this person for sucking even though they explicitly said they're brand new to the game. It's a freakin' bot match, dude, get over it.
There actually is a good community to be found in LoL. Even in random normals, I've run across great players that were both skilled and courteous, and taught me a lot when I was starting out. You just have to ignore the vocal asshats.

Dan Bull, one of my favorite performers on youtube, has a league of legends rap out now.

And for everyone not yet playing, now would be a good time to follow the link in my sig, or just click here. (/shamelessplug)

Think I just had the worst game of LoL in history. The worst thing was, Gurpel was there to witness the whole thing. I have bought shame upon my internet family!!

there are times when it just dosnt seem to work.
One game i have a score of 1/8/3 and we surrenderd at 20,next game im killing people left and right.

On an unrelated note, the Brolaf skin made me break my promise of not spending any money on LoL.But its BROlaf,all arguments I made against myself were invalidated.

sadly i am on EU serves.
What i find interesting in LoL is,Random matches are chock full of douchnozzles and dickwads,
but once you play ranked matches,you mostly get professionals who know that you need to work as a team to win.
It is quite refreshing.

US or EU servers,Vrii?
Ofcourse there will always be whiners and good guys in either ranked or random,but i had more of the latter in ranked.
Mostly it is bitching about who is mid and who will support and whatnot.Since I love playing support and am very good mid we mostly resolve those things quickly.

So I tried replaying olaf after my first dismal experience, figuring that now I know more about the game and items I might be better. 11/7/x and shut down the enemy jungler. Kept getting really close on my ganks but had no ignite to finish them off. At least it took pressure off my lanes, let them get farmed up to win the game. Might go through all the champs I couldn't play with before and see who I am better with now.

US or EU servers,Vrii?
Ofcourse there will always be whiners and good guys in either ranked or random,but i had more of the latter in ranked.
Mostly it is bitching about who is mid and who will support and whatnot.Since I love playing support and am very good mid we mostly resolve those things quickly.
NA servers. Playing between 1300 and 1400 it's a cesspool of rage, blame, and people who have absolutely no idea how to play.

You knwo what I hate? Those silent people in Champion pick.Where everyone tells what he/she would like to do (mid,top,jungle,etc) and if there is conflict we can solve it,but there is always this one fucker who picks a champ,autolocks and then goes masturbate or something,cuz he wont say a peep till the game starts and he goes onto a lane messing everyone up. -.-

That was me until I knew better :p

I've decided that I'm really going to focus on one character, and that character is Amy.

I love Tibbers.

So, Riot released a rare weekend patch today because they wanted to roll out some of their new changes early, and it broke everything. The servers have been down all day, and are still down.

And I had bought an xp boost for today to finally push from level 28 to 30 :(

Yeah, this patch made my whole group of friends sadface. Specially our support, she hadn't been able to play for a whole week due to internet issues... Finally gets her internet back, and Riot goes LOLNO on us.

You might be able to ask for a refund, or to get them to move it to next weekend. It's a time-based boost, innit?

Yeah, this patch made my whole group of friends sadface. Specially our support, she hadn't been able to play for a whole week due to internet issues... Finally gets her internet back, and Riot goes LOLNO on us.

You might be able to ask for a refund, or to get them to move it to next weekend. It's a time-based boost, innit?
Yeah, it was a 24 hour boost. It was only like 120rp, so I'm not super upset over it. They automatically extended it for the 12 hours that the servers were down, but that doesn't help me a lot as that's all time that will be spent at work and unable to play.

Also, if you haven't already, you should totally friend me in game. Ravenpoe121 is my summoner name.

So, they rolled back the patch, re-released the fixed version, and it broke everything again, leading to longer server downtime yesterday. Today I get home and load it up, and yay, the servers are up! I can finally play... except...

WTF?

Yeaaah... Apparently the patch (server-side) introduced a bottleneck in one of their databases or somesuch, so they're throttling the logins to make sure the servers can handle it.

They also lost a bunch of people's account contents (runes, champions, rp, ip, and/or skins), so they're also working on reverting those losses. Thankfully, nobody I know lost anything. Whomever does, they'll be given 1000 RP (along with all their stuff back) as soon as Riot can.

All in all, this is a big ol' clusterfuck.